We called an LSCP within our local borough. We spoke to a Business Support Officer, and asked if they were involved in the process of arranging training for local agencies and practitioners alike. She said she was.
We asked the officer if her daily tasks included things like –
- Getting a mail or phone call from a practitioner looking for training. Can you email me or send me a form?
- Once form is received by your Business Support Officer do they have to input all the information manually into some excel spreadsheet ?
- Do they then have to keep a track of who wants to come on the course and how many people.
- Do they then have to arrange the course, based on the potential attendance, to be setup at the right venue.
- Do they then have to manage Trainer, Trainee, Venue Cancellation, rebooking, move, etc..?
- Do they have to manually notify each and every individual about cancellations and